[amayausers] Re: Need Digitizing Please

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:53:25 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/51.html

Hi,

I need a design digitzed, and I thought "Who better to digitize for me than my
buds at AmayaUsers?"

It's simple, really.  I have a school that wants their initials (FMS) done in
the same patriotic design as the "USA" in design BD0050 in the Dakota book.  I
think a height of 2"-2.5" would be good.  I tried to do it, but I'm simply too
new at digitizing.  I must realize my limitations before I waste too much time
trying.

Anyway, if anyone thinks they could get this done soon, and can do it at a fair
and reasonable price, please email me at lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Or you can
call me at 770.369.2060 with questions.

Thanks, guys!  You're the best!

Lisa Griswold