[amayausers.com] Re: Need DTG Printer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:15:38 UT

This message was posted by Ballyhoo on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/48.html#000008

I was at a seminar at ISS in Atlantic City last year and they were talking
about DTG printers.  They said that most of them do white/light shirts
reliably, but none of them did darks consistently.  Someone asked about the
Kornit printer and the speaker rolled his eyes and said that printer was not in
the same class as all the others.  It does everything well.  When I check on
the price of a Kornit printer it was well over $100K for the low end version.
This is what they use.

Their prices are the best I have found and they will do 1 or more.  You also
get wholesale pricing form them on blanks and decorated items.

They have generally been helpful when I have a question.  I use them for
several things even though it is 4 day shipping to VA.