[amayausers.com] Re: Name placement

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 23:56:57 UT

This message was posted by amayaki on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1593.html#000003

I have a very similar customer - boss wanted a different style font for her
name. She accepted my idea to put both business name and employer name on left
side, and I gave her 2 choices of font for her name, sewn out at 1.5cm.

I do find it best to restrict choice of fonts to clients who have no idea. I
call it the 'Henry Ford' choice. Other clients clearly know what they want, and
may or may not need guidance re letter height suitability, and the Amaya has a
marvellous tool for advising min. and max. heights for any font.

Judy is spot-on re photos.