[amayausers] Re: Name Decal for your Amaya's

  • From: "Jan Calahan" <jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:09:17 -0800

Sorry I missed you! I guess we should have had some chats on the list
before we all went to ISS! That way we could have met!
It's just so busy at these shows, I feel like I don't have enough time
in the day. Apparently, I could have won the laptop, my girlfriend was
at the give away, they called my number, but I was meeting with another
company and couldn't get over there! Oh well!!! lol

Jan
Oak Tree Embroidery
Oakley, CA
jcalahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx