[amayausers] Re: NNEP - Lincoln

  • From: "Phoenix Products" <phoenixpro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:36:04 -0600

I have been going to ask other Amaya users if they want to do a get
together at Lincoln on Thursday night either at the Do Duds funraiser or
right afterwards.  If you want to be identified to other Amaya users we
need some form of identification.  Maybe do a sew out of the Amaya logo
and attach=E9 to the bottom of your show badge?
We will be arriving very late Wednesday Night and hope to meet some of
the names we see on this list.  This conference will be the third
anniversary of purchase of the Amaya's

Tom Harper
Phoenix Products
Muscatine, Iowa