[amayausers.com] Re: NEEDLES KEEP DROPPING

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:42:58 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/512.html#000001

Alan,

The first thing we need is more information.

Is this an XT model?
Is this a Standard Amaya?

How many needles dropping, are we talking about...just one, 3, 5, 7, all 16?
not trying to be smart elec-ky here..just need all the information we can get.

The standard Amaya's use optical senors to find needle case home and for color
changing. The XT's use encoders on the motors to calibrate their positions.

Need "all" information possible....like what exactly was she doing with the
machine when the needle(s) started dropping, etc, etc, etc, etc...as we on the
group do not know, or cannot know, the environment the machine is operating in
, or how the machine is being cared for and lubricated, you must feed us all of
that info before any of us could be of any real help.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer