[amayausers.com] Re: Mystery of the day

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 15:12:21 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/470.html#000001

Linda,
Why your machine changed colors when you didn't want it to, I have no idea.  I
would have to look at the design to see if there are any hidden color changes.

As for different fill types, I'm not sure if this is the cause of your troubles
but V9 has an auto feature that will change your satin stitches to fill
stitches after the stitch length becomes longer than 60 points (factory
default).  You have the ability to put in any value you would like.  I think
the purpose here is to prevent you from having too many long stitches that can
easily be pulled or snagged.  The problem is that you aren't always aware of
when the design will change unless you are thinking about this feature.  I'm
also curious as to whether or not if you enter "0" for the value, if this
disables this feature.  I'm in a hurry now so I'll have to check that later.
Of course, this may have nothing to do with what you're describing.  I glanced
over your post- as I said, I'm in a hurry.
Good luck.
Ed