[amayausers.com] Re: Monogram Fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:07:37 UT

This message was posted by hemb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/144.html#000002

I purchased Monogram wizzard (saves in dst format only) several years ago
before I even had my Amaya and also purchased some add on fonts. It is a simple
program and pretty easy to work with, you can download a trial version (not
useable) so you can see all the fonts and see how the program works. I have
also used and pruchased fonts in stitch files at embroidery arts. Both are
nicely digitized and stitch out well provided you follow the basic guidelines
that you need to follow with any font. This is not keyboard lettering. So with
Design shop each letter is treated like a design so you have to add one letter
at a time.
Shirley Lowe
Hooligan Embroidery