[amayausers] Re: Mid-West Techs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 16:02:49 UT

The following message was posted by Genie Zenowich on Amayausers.com:

We've had our single head Amaya, "Stitch"  for two years. We're not having any
problems, but wanting to find out if there is an Amaya tech near Columbus,
Ohio. We haven't replaced the old rollers yet. When we do, it might be a good
time for a check up on our beloved "Stitch". Do we have anyone in the mid-west?
Who's the closest? or would be making a call in the area within the next 6
months?
Thanks,

To reply to this message, please visit AmayaUsers.com by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/1.html