[amayausers.com] Re: Merry, Merry Christmas

  • From: bmwklw@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:33:46 -0700

At 04:38 PM 12/21/2007, Toni wrote:
Aaron,
I don't know about anyone else but I prefer Merry Christmas.

Toni, I'm with you.  Happy Holidays schmalzidays schlockadays is insipid.

Happy Hanakuh, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Happy New Year, Blessed Epiphany, are all more honest and respectful salutations.

I suggest we all start substituting Happy "holidays" for happy "schlockadays", which reflects the insipidness of the greeting. and the pure schlock it really is.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Barbara