[amayausers] Merry Christmas Friends

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 23:28:25 -0600

"It's a Wonderful Life"
Boy, What a movie.  Get's to me every year.

And a good lesson to be learned at the end...  and I quote:
"A man (and woman) is never a failure when he has friends".

So I'd like to take this time to thank all of you who attend this list and
have contributed to my success.  I truly consider all of you my friends.

So let's go forth and embrace 2006 with a "never say die" attitude and
welcome aboard all of our new list participants who will undoubtedly ask...

"I seem to be having a few too many thread breaks, can anyone help?"

Oh Boy!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ed Orantes and Family
New Orleans, LA