[amayausers.com] Re: Memorializing a student

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:50:50 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/376.html#000001

Most of the commercial patch shops will do an order for 50.
We had several students die in a flood here, a year later 2 killed in a
car/motorcycle accident. I did up window lettering for a few people that wanted
something-and before we knew it, we had calls from all over town that wanted
them-ended up running a lot! And each year around the 'anniversary', they come
in for more.
So I'd bet your batch of 50 won't last long-don't worry about getting stuck
with them. One group gets them, and others will want them.
I use EMT for our patches and they are fast and efficient.
Roland