[amayausers.com] Re: Melco's cut away stabilizer rolls

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 23:01:31 UT

This message was posted by westvalley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/569.html

Just spoke with customer service at Madeira asking if they plan on carrying the
8" x 50 yard rolls of 2.2 oz cut away stabilizer. Was told "we have enough cut
away, we probably won't carry it". We use this almost exclusively since it is
perfect for what we do. Anything wider and it's just a waste of stabilizer AND
our money.

Anyone have a suggestion as to where I can get 8" stabilizer on a roll that's
relatively inexpensive? I'm down to my last one and will need some very soon.

Thanks in advance!

Scott