[amayausers] Re: Melcomart issues

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:43:27 -0400

We have not once ever been able to order 'on line' in the 4 years
since we bought our Amaya!
Always some excuse from Melcomart as to why...sometimes we can find
something-but can't order
it...most of the time it doesn't match what we find in the 'print'
catalog so we gave up and just call
it in. One reason why we buy only bare necessities that we can't get
somewhere else.
Also an order takes forever to get here...and we've had orders 'held
up' for payment when it
is noted right on it- 'paid by visa' or MC....someone (or
some'thing') doesn't see that it is
prepaid.
So you are not alone-look in the archives-this pops up about every
other month or so.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and
logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand)
without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx