[amayausers] Re: [MelcoEDS] Design Shop Help

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MelcoEDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:15:17 -0700

I have recreated a similar file here with more than adequate spacing
between letters and the Auto Trim function does not appear to work with
Lettering as Don mentioned. I also sent the test design to the machine
with the Jump count set at 1 which made no difference. If you view the
expanded data it's not creating the necessary jump stitches to fire the
trimmers.
Based on a single head I estimated an extra 14 hrs of production time to
have the machine trim each letter. Not to mention the time involved to
edit all 1500 designs. Will it cost more in production and editing vs
paying to have them trimmed manually?

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com