[amayausers] Re: Melco EMC6 for sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:28:27 UT

I'm selling my parents EMC6 for them and I have it here in Maryland. This is
the white Melco head. (Not the Tajima head.) My tech Hugo just did about $500
of work to it so it runs fine. It does have trimmers. Includes all of the
original hoops and cap unit. One note about EMC machines, you do need the
network card from Melco to run it or purchase the optional disk drive. Call
service for pricing on those. I might be able to get the network card from my
father if you need it. The machine was purchased new in 1993 and he is the
original owner. Asking $4000 for it.

This message was posted by Steve on the Amayausers.com Discussion Boards.

To reply, please go here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/2.html