[amayausers.com] Re: Major League Uniform tshirts & caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:33:07 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/485.html#000001

The only two I know about are
Bomark Sportswear and Majestic Athletic.

Bomark sell Majestic Jerseys as a distributor.
and just as a FYI once you place your big order don't expect
to be able to place small fill in orders after the fact. virtually every little
league in America orders at the same 2 to 3 week window and there stock for the
year is wiped out. So it becomes very difficult to add on or do fill in stuff.
There may be others but those two have been around for years and I know that
MLB have been cracking down on letting little leagues use their logos so there
may be more hoops to jump through now than in the past.

Good Luck, I can try to find phone mumbers if needed. Let me know.

Ron