[amayausers.com] Re: Maderia Thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:31:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/723.html#000014

We haven't had a problem yet with Madeira cones that was any different than
Melco cones-thread getting under the spool, etc.
Traced that problem back to the fan forced hot air heater hanging from the
ceiling here-it was 'unwinding' the thread at night and the loops would fall
down the cone-when we started sewing, it would tighten up under the cone. Got
the amaya 'cover' and solved that problem. Now we have the rubber 'X' that
Melco sent with the maintainence kit-Brian installed those last week on each
tube and the cones stay perfectly still. Take off the large cone, the X opens
up, and there's the perfect 'pad' to set the mini cones on!