[amayausers] Re: Machine won't find center?

  • From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:56:00 -0600

I had something similar happen but it seemed to go a step further.  I also
got the message "Color Change Time Out".  To enable to proceed, the Melco
help desk had me do the Emergency Stop to shut off, then turn the Emgergency
stop to turn back on.  I then needed to use the keypad to move the
needlecase to the proper position.

Terri
Embroidery Creations

From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>