[amayausers.com] Re: Machine not loading

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:41:58 UT

This message was posted by Stitch This Embroidery on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1435.html

I turn my Amaya XT on, it makes a little "normal" click sound, red needle laser
light comes on, green light on key pad comes on but that's it.  I took the
cover off of the motherboard area and there are lights lit up on the
motherboard.  The machine does not load up in Amaya OS.  When I try to load a
design from Design Shop, after a few seconds I get error message "Amaya OS is
not responding."  I do not hear any sound from motherboard area,
humming/running sound. Once the fan has cut on.  I have turned on and off
numerous times, unplugged, etc.  Please help.  Murphy's law applies . . . I
have a job to get out first thing in the morning.