[amayausers.com] Re: Machine in sleep mode

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 00:41:57 UT

This message was posted by Bill C @ Fineline on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/901.html

Somewhere someone talked about how to put the machine to sleep, which I didn't
know.It's in the book, just didn't read it. I tried it, but when I woke it up,
you could sew the design that was on it, but could not load a new design unless
you reset the design on it. Is this the way it works? This sleep mode is
good,at least you don't have to let them sit there making noise when you are
doing something else.  Thank you  Bill @ Fineline