[amayausers] Re: Machine for sale

  • From: Dana Sandergaard <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:45:37 -0600

The EMC is not a tubular machine though.  Excellent for caps but not so great
for flats if you have to waste time bunching up your fabric/garment to set on a
flat table top without catching or sewing under.

If you need a great machine dedicated for caps this would be the one.  Since
most of the list does not like doing caps on the Amaya this would be a great
machine for large volume cap sewers.

as far as price....what is it listed for?

www.embroiderysystemscanada.com has a great 4 head ( only about 5-6 years old).
 Last time I knew I think it was around 14-15,000 USD. for a four head.

my 2 cents

Dana @
Threadworks Custom Embroidery &
Ram Printing & Promotions Inc.