[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Insurance

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:51:46 UT

This message was posted by Redina on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/367.html#000002

I have had insurance for the 2 years I have owned my Amaya, the first year I
needed someone in a hurry for the lease to go through so I took the first
policy offered through an independent agent. The next year, being older and
wiser (and with more time to research) I cut that expense in half by shopping
around through other independents. I am paying $500 a year with Ohio Casuality
for coverage on my machine plus damage to customer's goods (like that heirloom
christening gown), loss of income while house is repaired due to damage,
liability if someone is injured while in my shop (at home),my PC that runs the
Amaya, etc.......in other words, covers the machine and my piece of mind. So,
in short, shop around. BTW, a house policy won't cover a business in the home,
at least in my state.