[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Group on Operating System disappeared

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 14:42:11 UT

This message was posted by crossthread on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/631.html

I have 2 AMAYA XT machines that are grouped together. When I turn both machines
on, they appear on the left side of the screen. I can toggle back and forth
between the 2 of them.
Last night all of a sudden the function disappeared. I looked up in my book to
see how to select the group but nothing is working.
Where do I go to make this appear. I think there is a comment on 8-2 of the OS
book but the information does not appear on the screen when I call it up.
Please help, I have work to get done today, since I could not finish it up last
night.
Thanks
Pam Pittman
Cross Thread Embroidery