[amayausers.com] Re: Machine Dumps Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 02:26:52 UT

This message was posted by Linus on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/396.html

Hey all,
Not sure how to explain this, but here I go.  Our machine has started to dump
thread or feed an excessive amount of thread.  Its almost like the thread
breaks or the bobbin doesn't catch it and it keeps chugging along, but doesn't
stitch.  Thread and bobbin detection are turned on, yet it doesn't prevent the
problem.  I also have just completed the 10M, 4M, 2M and 200K stitch
maintenance actions, inspected the rollers and all seems well.  The machine has
72M stitches on it and it has the original rollers.  Is it time to change them?
 I don't see any grooves as described in the manual and it doesn't seem to
matter what needle its on.  Also, it doesnt do it all the time, but it seems to
be occuring more often.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Linus