[amayausers] Re: Machine #

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:00:59 -0700

Ahh, I understand, actually it is correct for both interpretations. If your serial number is 320287, the 32 is the type of machine, (pre XT Amaya) and the 0287 means it is the 287th machine made. in the case of the XT machines, serial number 325076 the 325 means it is AmayaXT, and the 076 is the 76th machine.

Jeff Banks
Melco Embroidery Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lee or Terri Hoover" <lhoover2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>