[amayausers.com] Re: Louisiana

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:20:52 UT

This message was posted by smt by debbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/59.html#000005

Thank You for this web-site!!
I try and read everything here a couple times a week, just to get good info.  I
have never had any problems, until today.  But, I remembered reading about
someone else with a similar problem, and WhaLa, my prayers were answered in the
archives.  So thanks to Judy for asking  the question back in March, and thanks
to Juli in Kona for answering her.  I fixed my problem in minutes.
And thanks to all the other experts, with so much information.  You may never
know, who will need your help, either now, or in the future.