[amayausers] Re: Lot of baseball jackets for sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:47:07 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/23.html

You buy as many as you want, one or all or anything in between. I need to get
rid of them. $5/each plus whatever UPS shipping is to you (They all cost much
more than that when they were purchased.) If you want to know shipping costs,
email me with what you want and your zip code and I will weigh it and let you
know. I do accept Paypal. Here is the current inventory.

Dunbrooke Award Nylon Baseball jacket flannel lined 1850
Navy w/white stripes Medium-1, Large-4, XXXL-1
Navy w/gold stripes Small-1, Medium-2, Large-4

Dunbrooke Big Leaguer coaches' jacket flannel lining 1300
Bright orange - M-1, L-1, XL-1, XXL-2, XXXL-1
Forest Green - L-1

Dunbrooke Imperial satin jacket quilt lined 1920
Navy w/gold stripes. Med-2, Large-2

Dunbrooke Continental Poplin w/flannel lining 2700
Black L-1
Navy L-1, XL-1

WestArk Satin jacket w/flannel lining
Forest Green XXXL-3

Auburn Satin jacket w/flannel lining
Black 14-16 kids- 1, adult L-1
Red XXL-1

Majestic Baseball jacket Nylon w/quilt lining
Small - Navy w/white stripes - 4

Majestic Baseball jacket Nylon w/flannel lining
Red w white stripes - M-2
Green w/white stripes M-1

Majestic coackes jacket nylon w/quilt lining
Navy w/white stripes M-4

King Louie Satin jacket w/flannel lining
Royal M-1