[amayausers] Re: Loose knit sweaters.

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:21:14 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/127.html#000002

Are you using auto density or manual? And is your bobbin too tight? Where is
the presser foot set at?
Any would cause the thread to be too tight if set wrong-and that pulls the
design right down in.
I had tried beanies, really high loft loose woven knit-and a year ago gave
up-the designs were way too tight, sunk right in-then Pat told me to stop doing
the underlayment background, loosen up the density, and raise the foot
up...with the design set the same as I would for polo shirts. It worked! So all
my sweatshirts, etc since then have come out fine. If you want, send me the
design and I'll test it for you and see what I find.