[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for coveralls

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 00:38:46 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/24.html#000006

I will add my two cents worth...I have been ordering some safety jackets for
our local volunteer fire dept. from Berne this past year...I have been very
pleased with their service...I will add that I did have a problem with one of
their jackets being the wrong size...it was packed as a XL and shipped as a
XL...the hang tag was a XL and after we embroidered the front and were about to
do the back we noticed that the tag sewn inside the jacket was a Large...the
jacket was indeed a large...I called cu8stomer service for a replacement jacket
and they were very nice about it...they sent me a replacement jacket and I
didn't have to return the one I had already embroidered...we had embroidered
the Fire Dept. Logo on the left chest and a name on the right so it wouldn't do
them any good to get it back...of course it isn't doing me any good
either...just wanted to let you know that I am about to order again from
them...until next time...

Jenny
Westbrook Wonders