[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for blanks in safety wear

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:06:07 -0400

Port Authority is SanMar's brand. www.sanmar.com
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ice_man21
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:56 PM
To: Amayausers; Embroideryline
Subject: [amayausers.com] Looking for blanks in safety wear

I need a little direction. Have been looking for a supplier for Port
Authority and I am drawing a blank. Can someone please steer me in the right
direction?
Also looking for safety clothing to outfit a local company for their work.
Per the new ANSI specs after Nov 24th they must wear class 2 or 3 safety
gear. They are looking for shirts, pants and jackets with reflective
striping. A highly desired item is pants with a stripe down the leg such as
the trousers (I think) the Marines Corp Dress Blues have (theirs is not
reflective though). He also told me he has seen guys that work for Canadian
Highway towing companies wearing just such an outfit.

Can someone help me out please and THANKS IN ADVANCE

Larry
Embroidery and Drapery Workroom
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx