[amayausers] Re: Looking for airplane design

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:06:40 -0400

I would send the airline an email about doing an item with the company name
on it to see they approve it before getting to involved in this. You may end
up in big legal trouble if they don't approve it or if you are in some type
of copyright violation. As far as the plane design, I'm not who would have
it. I looked in Dakota and didn't find anything.

From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Looking for airplane design
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:07:17 -0400

For those of you on multiple lists, I apologize for this duplicate.

I'm looking for a Bombardier crj-700 already digitized. Does anyone know
someone who specializes in plane designs?
I have checked Dakota, Embroidery Library, Embroidery Online (OESD),
Strawberry Stitch, Embroidery.com, and even Ann the Gran. No luck so far.

Another question..... The picture the customer sent has an airline's name on
it (duh, since it's a photograph...). Assuming I have to digitize it, I
can't put the airline name in the design without authorization from the
airline, right?

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Buckle