[amayausers.com] Re: Looking for Potential Embroidery Partner

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:51:45 UT

This message was posted by Yjohnson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/14.html

Hi, I am wondering if there is someone that lives in the Massachusetts area who
might be interested in getting involved as a partner in my embroidery business
currently set up in my home. Would love to find someone who not only has some
capital to invest, but would be interested in doing the digitizing. Please
respond to this post. Thank you. I am very serious about the business and would
like to find someone who is just as serious.