[amayausers.com] Re: Long Sleeve Mock Turtle Necks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:13:29 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/467.html#000003

Gildan is also sold at Sanmar-they do not have the high neck she needs. I have
some of them here-just pulled them for a customer to see so I know...it's not
the 'full' neck the police use.
Specialty type item and it is not going to be as cheap as the 'mock' shirts
from the standard suppliers. Looks like that Quarter Masters may be your source
if they sell wholesale!
Used to be someone in Amaya land here-had a website and the bulk of his
business was law enforcement, etc.-can't remember who it was but he would know!