[amayausers] Re: Logo Help

  • From: "Dwon Williams" <dawilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 23:32:54 -0400

Well you asked for my two cents worth so I'll give it.  I don't want you to
take this negatively. I am just offering my opinion.  I believe that any
business, especially a business that is focused on creatively decorated
apparel, should have a unique and creative design for a logo.
Some thoughts popped out at me when I briefly looked at your designs:
    #1               Reminds me of national chain ( I think it is Claire's
Boutique)
    #2 and #3   Creative use of colors but it is a bit over-used in
advertising and it does not let the customer know what your product is
    #4 - #8       The "B" is too much like the logo for Bally's fitness
center
    #9 - #13     The font is too much like Yahoo's font
    #14             Does not show the creativity that is much needed in this
business

I wish you well in your selection process.  Don't give up until it fits

Dwon Williams
InkSpot