[amayausers] Re: Logo Authorization

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:35:20 -0400

The Facilities Manager should know...and have the authority to use it...or
would know the 'ranking official' at the VA to handle it. Any 'engraving
shop' that does trophys and stuff that works with the VA goes through the
same person. So you shouldn't have any problem finding out. If the FM asked
YOU to find out, then he may be new to the job-just go up the chain of
command....no need to handle it above the local VA...they would take care of
their 'own' facility. Exact artwork, color specs, etc. might have to come
from the 'main office' (same as United Way Agencies) but each 'branch' has
authority to do 'their own thing'...

From: Jstgrma@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:04:54 EDT
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Logo Authorization

I have been asked to do the VA logo by the Facilities Manager locally.  Does
anybody know who  I need authorization from or if I need special
authorization? He is going to present it to whoever is appropiate for
approval.  Some of the products would be for giveaways and some would be
sold at the local canteen.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Karen