[amayausers] Re: Letter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:00:21 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/209.html#000001

The ony way I know is to Scan the letter into your computer, open the sccan in
Design shop or you digitizing program then build a 15 pt running stitch around
the outside of the letter inside around a 1/4 from the edge. then make sure you
have a good tie in and tie off.
Thenhoop the jacket where you want the letter, load the design, use a thread
color that mathces the jacket background as closely as possible and sew the
desing once. don't take it out of the hoop, now place your letter over the sewn
guideline making sure you have as close to your 1/4 gap on all sides as
possible. use spray adhesive or tape to hold it in place, then change your
thread color to one that matches the letter show it won't show. DON'T MOVE THE
HOOP.
Hit Start and it should sew around the edge like you want it too. if by chance
it's off slightly you can stop it and use your hoopalignment arrows on the
amaya keypad to slightly bump it into the direction it needs to go and contiue
to sew. Once it's right I usually run it again to have 2 complete passes around
it. Simple enough?
Clear as mud?  : )
That's how we do it anyways.

Good Luck.