[amayausers] LETTER: DRAWstitch

  • From: Beebopproducts@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:30:41 EDT

When I get the program, I will take the same image and do it in Design Pro
Plus and in Corel Drawstitch...and see which one is faster and which one looks
better and let you all know the results.  I would never do without Design Pro
Plus though because it interfaces and works with the Amaya system so well and
is very very versatile.  Just want to speed up the process of digitizing if at
all possible.
We have some very complex original designs and that is why I am interested in
any timesavers other than paying a digitizer to do it.

Beverly Hanson
Beebop Productions
Bremerton WA 98312