[amayausers.com] Re: LED bar replacement

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:14:28 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1059.html#000001

I think you are talking about the LED on the user interface... I never pay
attention to it anyway (well, rarely)- if I need info from the machine to tell
me what is wrong, I refer to the OS info on the screen of the computer.  I
think the fix would be relatively simple- replace the PCB board in there- and
I'm pretty sure it won't be cheap; so, unless you rely on that little light a
good bit, I would just let it go.