[amayausers] Re: LEATHER JACKET/VEST SUPPLIER

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:08:59 UT

This message was posted by RANDIM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/91.html

Just found the forum and I think it is great. I am a newbie when it comes to
embroidering but I certainly enjoy creating designs and sewing them. Most of
our embroidery is related to motorcycle riders.  I am looking for a leather
supplier for jackets and vests.  I am looking for a vest that has a solid back
(no seam).  I have found one in a retail catalog but I don't want to pay their
prices.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!