[amayausers] Re: LARGE (40 x 20) HEAVY DUTY TOTE BAG FOR SCOUTS

  • From: "Debra Hahn" <dhahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:42:42 -0500

HELP!

I've been searching for a source for a LARGE DURABLE TOTE BAG for a
scouting troop to use to put ALL of their camping gear in one bag.
They've mentioned that a hockey bag without wheels would be ideal but
buying them from a hockey supplier is out of their budget and I don't
have a direct source for hockey apparel.  (A couple of the hockey
suppliers will give me a 10% discount but the bags are so expensive to
begin with that the price is still too much). =20

Any suggestions from this awesome group?

Debby Hahn
Coyote Design, Inc.
Houston, Texas