[amayausers.com] Re: Keep getting undercut on pricing.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:35:45 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/101.html#000004

I agree with the comments above about pricing. Mine is clearly listed and
non-negotiable. I am seeing a growth in my studio because I am staying true to
the art and workmanship of fine embroidery and staying away from the
promotional bargain shoppers. Buyers who demand quality are my best customers
and that economy is still very strong. The customers who participate in hiring
sweat shops for nothing are finding that service elsewhere. They usually come
back to me because the quality is either inconsistent or poor. Stay true to
yourself and your passion for fine embroidery. If this isn't a passion of
yours, then perhaps rethink your employment options because this will never
make you real money unless you own a large multi-head shop and cater to the
quantity buyers and low-bid quotes on jobs.

Happy holidays everyone...hope the next few months are prosperous for all.