[amayausers.com] Re: Just returned from this years Cruise to Embroidery Success!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 14:13:49 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/10/112.html#000002

Just wanted to let everyone know that next years "Cruise to Embroidery Success"
has released information on next years cruise on Facebook.

Next years teacher will be Joyce Jagger from The Embroidery Coach again.
Everyone learned so much in the classes from Joyce that everyone that went on
this years cruise wants her back so we listened and got her back once again.

We will be sailing right after the ISS Long Beach Show in January of 2011 so we
will be able to attend Long Beach and then go on the cruise.  We are excited
about combining the two ventures.

Hope you guys can join us and here is the link to the Facebook page:

 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruise-to-Embroidery-Success/362549927504