[amayausers.com] Re: Jumping Jupiter

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:12:49 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1318.html#000009

When you listed your parameters you said you had auto feed and thickness of 5.
Did that mean your lower limit is 5?  If so reduce it to 2 and give it another
try.  Is it only happening on one needle? If it's only on one needle try moving
that color to another needle. If you have tried all of the suggestions given
and are still having trouble, clean and gread the thread rollers (red and
yellow) on that needle and see if that fixes it.  I know it sounds strange but
I have been having that same problem on occasion and cleaning greasing the
rollers cures the problem.

Steve Ingram
Trinity Embroidery