[amayausers] Re: Jacket Back Design

  • From: <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 07:32:17 -0700

Hi John,

We are currently on a tech call in Lewiston, ID and will hopefully be home
late tonight.  We took a quick look at the photo late last night when we got
into our room.  Pricing will depend on the amount of detailing you want put
into the car and the size.  The more detail, the more time and sewouts
involved.  Rod did one antique car and it turned out awesome with every
curvein the vehicle showing but spent several hours a day on it for a week.
He literally manually put in each stitch one at a time to give demension
suchas over the fenders and around the wheels for tread. Are you wanting
demension to the vehicle or just flat colors?  Also, what size are you
looking at?  We are working on a jacketback right now that is about 9" tall
and 11" wide.  Pricing you mentioned is pretty accurate.  The vehicle with
all the details was $200 which was not a lot for the time involved in
digitizing and sewouts.  I know that seems like a high amount but digitizing
really is time consuming to get a design to look "real" with demension and
sew without threadbreaks. Let us know about size and amount of detailing and
we will be happy to give you a quote.

Be very careful in embroidering vehicles on items unless you have express
permission.  We can digitize anything but the person who does the stitching
can stand to lose a lot if taken to court by the auto company.

Will wait to hear back.

Sharon

On Mon, 1 May 2006 14:32 , 'John Yaglenski' <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent:

HI Rod/Sharon
Here is the stuff we need a quite on...

Looking for a back of jacket design (I think we are going to do 2) with
wording below the design. This is what the client wrote...

" I just am looking for the car not the background. Then below the car I
would like the word "SALEEN" in the lettering just like the logo on the
windshield of the picture attached"

Thanks!
John

-- Type: image/jpeg