[amayausers.com] Re: JZ California Blue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:33:51 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/708.html#000001

I hadn't heard about the sell out...but we use the same shirt for local Kiwanis
group and can't always get it-closest substitute is Sanmar Port & Company
Turquoise PC61 100%. Shrinkage is way less than anyone elses'...or Gildan 2000
Sapphire, again, very minimal shrinkage. Just have to explain to your group the
facts of life...can't guarantee the same company to make the same color
forever! Move them into a substitute now while you can!
Good luck
Roland