[amayausers] Is printing always slow from DesignShop?

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:52:07 -0400

This is the first time I sent a design to my printer from DesignShop. It took almost 10 minutes in the print queue before the printer even started printing the design. I never have printing problems or delays like this printing from other applications. I'm pretty up to date with newer computer equipment. Dell Pentium 4 - 2.4mhz with 1024mb RAM and a HP deskjet made in 2002 (model 5550.) Anyone else have delays in printing?