[amayausers.com] Re: Insulated Overall/Jumpsuit

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 01:51:47 UT

This message was posted by yetdy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/852.html#000001

If you have the specs and names of the materials you need I might be able to
custom manufacture them for you.

By the way, my factory is in the Philippines.  We can custom make almost any
garment for low volume orders (10 to 1000 pcs).  We have our own printing
machines (TAS, Workhorse and Adelco).  We use Wilflex inks.  Same as most forum
members here, I have 3 Amaya XTS, Flex OS 10 and DSP+ 9 for embroidery.  We
have clients there in the US and Guam who order regularly from us.  Our email
address is newsynergygarments.inc@xxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!