[amayausers] Re: I wonder if I'm the only one

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:37:48 -0700

Mary,
I also struggle with the black covers.  Here's what I did and it seemed
to help me. I lift up the roller to the right of the one I am putting
back on. I find that there is a small projection on the roller to the
right of the one you're working on that blocks the cover from going on
smoothly. You can put on the cover without lifting its neighbor, but
mine go on so much smoother when the one to the right is lifted.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B
Carson City, NV 89706