[amayausers] Hurricane Katrina Diabetes Help!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:00:19 -0400

Hey everyone, thought I'd throw this in (and hopefully not offend anyone)
but I'm trying to do what I can to help our neighbors to the far south...
my younger son (now 19) is type 1 diabetic, and the Children With Diabetes
Group has been a life (and sanity) saver for us since he was diagnosed. So
we are returning the favor!
Please help if you can, or spread the word to others with diabetes to help!
This group can be checked out through their website and through CWD
(Children with Diabetes) website.

Roland

Donate for Hurricane Katrina Relief
Join dLife and the Children With Diabetes Foundation in helping the victims
of Hurricane Katrina. Your financial and diabetic supply donations will help
relief efforts in Louisiana, Mississippi, and other areas affected by
Hurricane Katrina. Your contribution is tax deductible and will help to make
an enormous difference in the lives of the families impacted by Katrina.
How You Can Help
Make a Cash Donation
All funds raised will be used to pay for diabetes supplies and distribution
efforts for victims of Hurricane Katrina. dLife is working in partnership
with the Children With Diabetes Foundation. You can donate to the CWD
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Money donated is tax
deductible in the US.

Donate Diabetes Supplies
dLife is collecting donated diabetes supplies to for immediate shipment to
the affected areas. Send any available supplies (insulin, medications,
meters, strips, insulin delivery, etc.) via overnight carrier (e.g., DHL,
FedEx)  to:
dLife Relief
101 Franklin St.
Westport, CT 06880